Dark Circles Under the Eyes: 6 Natural Cures
The appearance of dark circles under the eyes may be the single most annoying thing in the morning. It makes your face scary and very tired. Lack of sleep, excessive drinking, drugs and late night parties can cause them. It can also be genetic problem. They are very common problems but can be much irritating sometimes.
The skin around the eyes is some of the thinnest skin is found in human anatomy. They are very sensitive when using in-organic substances to cure dark circles and puffy eyes can be harmful. The best natural remedies and lack of side effects for the treatment of these problems.
Top 6 Natural Ways to Cure Dark Circles Under the Eyes:
1. Cucumber Therapy: You can apply cool cucumber slices on top of your eyes. It relaxes your eyes and makes you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. It can easily eliminate dark circles
2. Rosewater Treatment: You can use cotton soaked in chilled rose water in your eyes. Keep the cotton wool for about 10 minutes above. It will soothe your skin under your eyes. This is the most effective and easy way to get rid of dark circles.
3. Paste of turmeric powder and Pineapple Juice: You can apply the paste turmeric powder and pineapple juice to get rid of dark circles. You also apply almond oil around your eyes at night. It prevents you from this problem
4. Mint Leaves: You can apply crushed mint leaves to reduce dark lines.
5. Yoga is the best Sarvagasana yogic posture to reduce dark lines. Perform this posture for at least ten minutes daily to get rid of common eye problems.
6. Diet: In order to get a look fresh, eating a balanced diet and lots of water is very important.
Before you go out and have some cosmetic surgery done or pay hundreds of dollars for expensive eye cream, give these six natural cures a shot. They may not completely remove the dark circles under the eyes but they will alleviate and calm. Your dark circles under the eyes will look significantly diminished. Good Luck!